Everything in our economy is connected – and that includes the plummeting price of oil and the IT costs that your business incurs.
Alberta is currently getting ready for a major downturn in the economy, and the Canadian government says that if the price of oil remains at its current low, Alberta’s bottom line could decreased by $11 billion over the next two years.
What’s It Mean for You?
- Calgary businesses are going to be affected, from dental practices and banks to real estate agencies and most of all energy companies.
- If oil patch companies begin defaulting on their loans as some have predicted, there will be a domino effect causing a major burden for banks and repercussions for the economy.
- Now’s the time to start figuring out where your business can cut costs and start saving. Migrating away from maintaining internal IT will slash your expenses and outsourcing will also streamline your work and ensure your system is safer than ever.
Do you rely on in-house IT support for your business technology needs? Working with Computer Rescue for outsourced IT is an easy and effective way to get a handle on costs.
Benefits of Outsourcing Your IT Support
- Working with Computer Rescue will eliminate the expenses that come along with employing in-house technicians like benefits, vacation time and sick pay.
- We’ll ensure that your system is functioning at its absolute best around the clock, constantly keeping you monitored and up-to-date.
- You’ll have all the finest tools to stay protected, including the latest firewalls, anti-virus software and anti-spam tools. Plus, 24/7 support so your issues are dealt with as soon as they come up.
- You’ll save expenses on hardware, software and licenses because with outsourced IT, you pay for only the services you really need and use.
For more on how working with Computer Rescue for your outsourced IT support will cut costs and improve security, contact us at email@example.com or by phone at (403) 686-4567.