If So, You Can Demand More From Your IT Service Provider.
Many business owners haven’t a clue about to what to look for when looking for an IT Service Provider. They often hire the “not-so-good” ones, and end up falling victim to poor service and downtimes that cost them in money, time and their good reputation with clients.
It’s Time To Demand More. Ensure your IT Provider meets all the following criteria:
- Provide live Help Desk support, 24/7/365?
- Respond to your phone calls and emails promptly?
- Swiftly resolve your IT issues?
- Offer managed IT services for a fixed, monthly fee?
- Have experience working with businesses in your area?
- Provide remote monitoring of your network 24/7/365 to ensure reliability and security?
- Apply required security patches, and updates to prevent IT vulnerabilities?
- Provide offsite data backups to a high-security data centre to ensure access to your data 24/7?
- Test your backups regularly to ensure they are viable and retrievable?
- Regularly provide written inventory reports itemizing your network passwords, hardware and software information and licenses?
- Provide frequent status updates?
- Suggest cost-effective improvements for your network performance?
- Speak to you and your staff in plain language, so you can understand what they’re doing?
- Complete projects on budget, and on time?
- Offer guarantees for the work they do?
- Provide detailed invoices itemizing everything they have done, and exactly what you are paying for?
Computer Rescue provides all these things and more! Plus we serve businesses in the Highfield Industrial Area. We’ll be happy to stop by and provide a no-cost, no-obligation review of your IT needs. Simply call Computer Rescue at (403) 686-4567 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.