Unsure Which Dental Software Package Makes Sense For Your Practice?
Dental software plays a huge part in practices today, helping to streamline work and make clients information safer and more secure than ever. Plus, it helps to avoid the struggle of coordinating the schedules of your dentist and hygienist.
With all of the options out there, are you finding it tough to make the right decision for your practice? We’ve helped to break down some of the biggest and best-known dental software applications on the market so you can make an educated decision about the right software for your practice.
What To Look For:
Software should be specific to your unique dental industry needs and include applications to assist with:
- Graphic Tooth Charting
- Dental Imaging
- Dental Billing and Insurance
- Patient Portal
The Most-Recommended Software for Your Needs:
- Dovetail – Based in the cloud, Dovetail allows you to manage a paperless practice. It includes customizable applications to organize your office and assist with billing.
- Curve Dental – Cost-friendly and easy-to-use, Curve is a web-based system that’s known as the best for improving office functionality.
- Dentrix Ascend – A web-based solution that’s accessible from Macs, PCs or tablets.
- Carestream Dental – Catered to single and multi-specialty practices, this solution includes powerful applications for practice management and digital imaging.
- DentiMax – Suitable for both small and large practices and offers many applications.
- Denticon – An web-based solution suitable for single location dental practices.
- Practice-Web – Another system that allows offices to go completely paperless.
- Dentisof Office Cloud Pro – Offers social media technology combined with classic charting techniques.
- Datacon – Contains several mobile features to increase the overall quality of patient care.
- MediaDent – An integrated management system that provides scheduling, clinical charting, billing systems and more.
For help making the right decision regarding your dental practice’s software contact Computer Rescue at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (403) 686-4567.